“Discover a way to stop or help reduce BULLYING in your school. GUARANTEED”
We Guarantee, 100% Customer Satisfaction. If you can look us in the eyes and say that the students, PTA, or teacher, were not impressed by the program, then the assembly will be FREE.
We understand your concern, with school bullying. Maybe you can recall how you felt when you witnessed or were bullied. You felt helpless, scared, shocked and hurt.
According to Andrea Cohn & Andrea Canter, Ph.D., NCSP
National Association of School Psychologists:
- Bullying is the most common form of violence in our society; between 15% and 30% of students are bullies or victims.
- Over two-thirds of students believe that schools respond poorly to bullying, with a high percentage of students believing that adult help is infrequent and ineffective.
- 25% of teachers see nothing wrong with bullying or putdowns and consequently intervene in only 4% of bullying incidents.
But it is possible to provide students with the information and tools to help prevent students from experiencing bullying. There is a program that can help solve this problem.
“The Best Program I have seen in 20 Years”
“The Bully Program”
Magic, Comedy, and bits of Funny Business, students will learn:
- Gossiping– Why is it bad, how it works, how to stop it.
- Taunting Vs. Teasing– Playful teasing and when it becomes hurtful taunting.
- Cyber Bullying– Hurtful taunting, spreading rumors on text messages, MySpace and Facebook.
- Tattling Vs. Reporting– When telling is “Tattling” but when telling is “Reporting”.
- Techniques To Prevent Bullying– Several techniques discussed
- When Bullying Happens– What to do, how students can maintain their self respect.
- Working As a Group – How the whole student body can stop bullying together.
We are Rafael & Katia, professional magicians and presenters. We provide fun, interactive and entertaining elementary school programs that meet the California Educational Standards.
The Bully Program is featured pact and easy to book and promote. We provide the following:
- Free Promotional Photos- to help promote the program at your school.
- Free Flyer Design- premade flyers to post around the school.
- Free Parent Handout– Student handout to take home and parents to see that the school is taking steps to prevent bullying.
- Free Press Release– Submit to local newspapers so they can print that your school is doing something about bullying.
“The parents requested another program this year.”
The Program Is Affordable
The fee for our Bully Programs are similar to other school assembly programs. Multiple programs discounts are available. Additionally our program qualifies for Title One Money.
“Title 1 funds aim to bridge the gap between low-income students and other students. The U.S. Department of Education provides supplemental funding to local school districts to meet the needs of at-risk and low income students.”
During the program we blend comedy, magic, lessons, role playing, with audience participation that creates hilarious situations and wild antics. Every program is tailored to your needs.
Programs that teach, inspire and amaze…………..
Programs for 1st – 3rd Graders, Programs for 4th – 6th Graders. Age appropriate.
Everything sounds great…..Now What?
Simply pick up the phone and call us. Or email us. We can discuss your program in detail. You can ask ANY questions you have, In fact, I’d really appreciate you contacting us and letting us know what you think.
We are not going to try and “sell” you, so you can relax – no pressure – we are here to answer any questions and help make your event the best ever!
We look forward to speaking with you: (323) 269-5400